16-18 & 24 Penywern Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 9SU, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Welcome to the Oxford Hotel I have been running the Oxford Hotel for 26 years and wish you all a pleasant stay. Marco De Fendi
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Earls Court 0.1 miles
- West Brompton 0.3 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.5 miles
- West Kensington 0.6 miles
- Kensington High Street 0.6 miles
- Opera Holland Park 0.6 miles
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital 0.6 miles
- Leighton House Museum and Art Gallery 0.7 miles
- Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 3 miles
- Big Ben 3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 3 miles
- London Eye 3.3 miles
- Tower of London 5.1 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.8 miles
- O2 Arena 8.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Marks & Spencer\'s Supermarket 0 miles
- Over 30 restaurants Restaurant 0 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Costa Cafe Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Troubadour Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco\'s flagship store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Adie\'s Thai Resturant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Garnier French Resturant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Portobello Market, Notting Hill Market 1.2 miles
- Serpentine Lake, Hyde Park Lake 0.9 miles
- River Thames River 1.2 miles
- London City Airport 10.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Oxford Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
WiFi is available in all areas and costs GBP 10 per 24 hours.
No parking available.
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Ticket service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Paid WiFi
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Oxford Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Bookings made using Maestro, Visa Electron or Switch cards may be cancelled by the hotel.
Please note that luggage storage is available for free before check-in. However, luggage storage after check-out will be subject to an additional charge.
No onsite car parking. An NCP car park is located 0.8 miles away from the hotel.