16-18 & 24 Penywern Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 9SU, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
|Double or Twin Room|
Welcome to the Oxford Hotel I have been running the Oxford Hotel for 26 years and wish you all a pleasant stay. Marco De Fendi
Oxford Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Earls Court 0.1 miles
- West Brompton 0.3 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.5 miles
- West Kensington 0.6 miles
- Kensington High Street 0.6 miles
- Opera Holland Park 0.6 miles
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital 0.6 miles
- Leighton House Museum and Art Gallery 0.7 miles
- Stamford Bridge 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 3 miles
- Big Ben 3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 3 miles
- London Eye 3.3 miles
- Tower of London 5.1 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.8 miles
- O2 Arena 8.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Marks & Spencer's Supermarket 0 miles
- Over 30 restaurants Restaurant 0 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Costa Cafe Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Troubadour Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco's flagship store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Adie's Thai Resturant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Garnier French Resturant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Portobello Market, Notting Hill Market 1.2 miles
- Serpentine Lake, Hyde Park Lake 0.9 miles
- River Thames River 1.2 miles
- London City Airport 10.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Oxford Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges are applicable.
Wired internet is available in public areas and costs GBP 2 per 30 minutes.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Bookings made using Maestro, Visa Electron or Switch cards may be cancelled by the hotel.
Please note that luggage storage is available for free before check-in. However, luggage storage after check-out will be subject to an additional charge.
No onsite car parking. An NCP car park is located 0.8 miles away from the hotel.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 3687 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: