The Principal Manchester
Oxford Street, Manchester City Center, Manchester, M60 7HA, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 3067 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Principal Manchester.
Superior Double Room
Guest Room Twin
Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds
Guest Room Single
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 6 years of age)
Guest Room with Two Double Beds
Guest Room Double
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
6 Reasons to Choose The Principal Manchester
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Manchester
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Palace Theatre 0.1 miles
- Manchester Law School 0.2 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 0.2 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Business School 0.3 miles
- Library Theatre 0.3 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University 0.3 miles
- Manchester Library & Information Service 0.3 miles
- Manchester Central 0.3 miles
- Gay Village Manchester 0.3 miles
- Canal Street 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Deansgate 0.5 miles
- The Opera House 0.6 miles
- Manchester Apollo 0.7 miles
- Manchester Arena 1 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 1.8 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 2.1 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 3.8 miles
- Heaton Park 4.3 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 7.6 miles
- Manchester Airport 7.9 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 27 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 36.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
The Principal Manchester features these highly-rated facilities:
- Room Service 8.9
- Pet-friendliness 8.0
- Restaurant 8.0
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Principal Manchester accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the credit / debit card used at the time of the booking needs to be presented upon check-in. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required.
Please note that bookings for 5 rooms or more will be on group terms & conditions and policies which will be sent directly by the hotel.
The lift has a width of 4.6 feet.
Guests are advised to book a table ahead of their visit if they want to dine at The Refuge by Volta to avoid disappointment.