The Palace Hotel Buxton & Spa
Palace Road, Buxton, SK17 6AG, United Kingdom –
Executive Twin Room
Compact Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 5 years of age)
Standard Family Room
5 reasons to choose The Palace Hotel Buxton & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buxton
The Palace Hotel officially opened its doors to the public on Saturday 6th June 1868. Many builders worked to complete the huge building under the instruction of Mr Henry Currey, a famous architect at the time who was brought from London to design the hotel. For those who were lucky enough to receive an invitation, they were able to see the hotel a week before the official opening at a special preview dinner.
Property surroundings –
- Buxton Opera House 0.2 miles
- The Octagon Theatre 0.2 miles
- Lyme Park 7.9 miles
- Bakewell Golf Club 8.9 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Adlington 9.9 miles
- Adlington Hall 10.3 miles
- Chatsworth House 10.4 miles
- Congleton Park 10.7 miles
- Haddon Hall 11.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Chatsworth House 12.8 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 13.5 miles
- Alton Towers 18.9 miles
- University of Manchester 19.4 miles
- Manchester Apollo 19.4 miles
- Hatfield House 19.8 miles
- Kinder Scout Mountain 13 miles
- Manchester Airport 16.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 38.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 39.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 4.50 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.