Parade Holiday Flats
12 Belle Vue Parade, Scarborough, YO11 1SU, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 41 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Apartment - Ground Floor
Apartment with Garden View
Parade Holiday Flats are a converted Victoria terraced house. Each flat is a separate floor of the house. Many of the rooms have high ceilings with original corniche and centre roses. The flats are very light and spacious. Flat 1 is a garden flat with a short flight of steps down to its own front door. The steps do curve and care has to be taken as the headroom is not very high. However, there is an alternative entrance through the rear of the property along an alleyway which runs behind the houses. Flat 2 is ground floor and accessed through the main front door - up around 5 stairs. Flat 3 requires going up the stairway (which returns on itself) of around 20 steps to reach the first floor level. Flat 4 is at the top of the house on the second level and requires going up another flight of stairs. However, the flat is very comfortable and boast a limited view of the Scarborough Castle
Property surroundings –
- Scarborough Train Station 0.1 miles
- Scarborough Magistrates 0.1 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre 0.2 miles
- Tourist Information Centre 0.2 miles
- Scarborough Library and Information Centre 0.3 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 0.5 miles
- Scarborough cricket club 0.6 miles
- Peasholm Park 0.7 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 1.1 miles
- Scarborough General Hospital 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cross Lane Hospital 1.3 miles
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 1.7 miles
- Cloughton 6.2 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.3 miles
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 14.9 miles
- Whitby Abbey 16.5 miles
- Flamingo Land Theme Park 16.8 miles
- Sneaton Castle 17 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Green Room Restaurant 0 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Lord Roseberry (Wetherspoon) Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Market 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Market 0.2 miles
- South bay Sea/ocean 0.5 miles
- Peasholm Park Lake 0.7 miles
- Olivers Mount Mountain 1.2 miles
- Humberside Airport 48.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 57.9 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 60.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Family rooms
- Street parking
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 16:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Please inform Parade Holiday Flats in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.