113 West Street, Warwick, CV34 6AH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 436 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Park Cottage is a Grade II listed property which once belonged to Warwick Castle. It stands at the entrance to Warwick Castle and within easy walking distance of the town's facilities. We have 7 uniquely furbished rooms all with en-suite facilities and free wi-fi access. There is free guest parking alongside the property. Park Cottage is a timber framed structure and retains main original features, such as oak beamed floors and ceilings throughout. Breakfast is served in a room that once acted as the dairy for the castle and retains its original sandstone floor.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Warwick Racecourse 0.2 miles
- Warwick Castle 0.3 miles
- Warwickshire County Council 0.4 miles
- Warwick Library and Infomation Centre 0.4 miles
- Warwick Town Council 0.4 miles
- Warwickshire Register Office 0.4 miles
- Warwick Crown Court 0.4 miles
- Warwick Hospital 1 miles
- Saint Michael's Hospital 1 miles
- Royal Leamington Spa College 1.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Walton Hall 5.3 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 7.6 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 7.7 miles
- FarGo Village 10 miles
- Coughton Court 12.4 miles
- University of Birmingham 18.6 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 18.8 miles
- Birmingham New Street 19 miles
- Aston University 19.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Saffron Gold - Indian Restaurant 0.3 miles
- M&S Food Store Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Art Kitchen - Thai Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Micatto - Italian Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Warwick Market 0.4 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Avon River 0.3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 13.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 39.9 miles
- London Luton Airport 58.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Park Cottage
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Trouser press
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:00
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Park Cottage accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.