Park Guest House
51 Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5PB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Located in the Scottish Highlands, Park Guest House is just 15 minutes’ walk from Inverness city centre and features free on-site parking. This Victorian villa also features scenic gardens, and guests can take a picturesque walk along the River Ness into the city.
A flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in each Park Guest House room, and most have en suite bathrooms.
A full Scottish or continental style breakfast is served in the elegant dining room, as well as a range of juices, cereals, fruits and porridge.
Eden Court Theatre is a large theatre, cinema and arts venue which is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the property. The recreational area of The Bught is also just 10 minutes’ away on foot and contains Inverness Sports Centre & Aquadome, Inverness Ice Rink and the Ness Islands.
This is our guests' favourite part of Inverness, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you got off street parkingYes we have parking available which is off the streetAnswered on 16 July 2020
- hi I would like to book a single room...is it possible to check in late roughly 11pm or after?...iam doing the north500 and probably I will be lateThanks for your enquiry yes you can check in late if you let us know on booking Park Guest HouseAnswered on 17 June 2021
- Good morning. We are two couples flying from Hampshire and arriving in Inverness at 9 pm on the 3rd of Oct. Is it possible to check-in later than ad..Yes of course if you just let us know a rough time of arrival ThanksAnswered on 13 December 2020
- Hello What time is breakfast served please? I would like to leave early as doing a cycling tour Thanks, Paul.We serve breakfast normally between 7am and 9 however in some cases can offer an earlier breakfast ThanksAnswered on 13 August 2020
- I would like to stay one night on 26th May - can I pay extra and leave my car with you for a further 4 nights (I am on a trip) thanks JackieThanks for your enquiry Yes we can let you leave your car we charge an additional £5 per day Thanks Park Guest HouseAnswered on 5 May 2021
- Still looking?
Managed by Park Guest House
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Invoice provided
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Pants press
- Non-smoking rooms
16:30 - 21:30
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cash Bankcard Park Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 07:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please inform Park Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Park Guest House
The nearest beach is just 50 yards from Park Guest House.
Check-in at Park Guest House is from 16:30, and check-out is until 10:00.
Park Guest House is 0.8 miles from the centre of Inverness.
Park Guest House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Park Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Park Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Park Guest House include: