Park Plaza Nottingham
41 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6GD, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose Park Plaza Nottingham
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Nottingham
Individual design, city centre locations and excellent facilities are key features of the upscale Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts brand, making it ideal for both corporate and leisure guests. Every day, our leisure guests enjoy our unique combination of friendly staff, outstanding accommodation and award-winning restaurants and bars. Business travellers value our efficiency and our excellent business centres. All guests enjoy our free internet connectivity. Our portfolio of vibrant city-centre hotels and tranquil beachside resorts in Croatia already presents a wide choice of locations and accommodation.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Nottingham Central Library 0.1 miles
- Nottingham Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Council House - Exchange Arcade 0.2 miles
- Rock City Nottingham 0.2 miles
- The Cornerhouse 0.2 miles
- Mortimer's Hole 0.2 miles
- Bridlesmith Gate 0.3 miles
- Nottingham Trent University 0.3 miles
- City of Caves 0.3 miles
- Westfield Broadmarsh Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nottingham Castle 0.5 miles
- National Ice Centre 0.6 miles
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 1.4 miles
- Donington Park 12.5 miles
- Sherwood Forest 15.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Nandos\' Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Marrakech Moroccan Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- The Cumin Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 11.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 42.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 15 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Park Plaza Nottingham accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Park Plaza Nottingham offers 28 car parking spaces on site, which includes 2 disabled spaces. Overnight parking is charged at a rate of GBP 15 per overnight stay. Advance booking is essential due to availability.
Sat Nav postcode for the hotels car park is NG1 6HP and its entrance is located in Bromley Place, please turn left before approaching the hotel before the Kaplan Building.
There is a traffic light system for the car park at the end of the street on the right hand side and a sign for Park Plaza Parking. Please press the intercom to gain access.
Please note, the dinner, bed and breakfast package includes breakfast in the hotel's breakfast restaurant and a 2-course set menu dinner in Oaks Restaurant. Please indicate preferable timing in the reservation comments, subject to availability.
Please note that a refundable security deposit of GBP 25 is authorised upon arrival. This deposit is used for damages and extras taken in the hotel.
The credit card holder must be present upon arrival with the credit card used for the booking. If a third party credit card is used, a Third Party Payment authorisation form must be signed by the card holder. The signed form must be completed and returned to us no later than 8 days prior to arrival. There is a maximum amount of GBP 500 per reservation.
Please note that different terms and conditions and policies, which may include pre-paid deposits, will apply to group bookings of more than 9 rooms. Our groups team will contact you following your reservation.