You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Parliament House Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This beautifully restored 3-star hotel is in Edinburgh city centre, just 350 yards from Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and Princes Street. Rooms each have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
The Parliament House Hotel has a quiet location at the foot of Calton Hill on a short, traditional cobbled lane. Each stylish room includes a TV, hairdryer and a minibar.
Many shops, the spectacular Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish Parliament are less than a mile away. Edinburgh Bus Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The MP's Bistro offers a full traditional cooked Scottish breakfast each morning, as well as continental options. The Bistro is not open for dinner.
Guests can relax in comfortable armchairs in front of the open fire in the lounge bar. The upper floors are accessible by stairs or a lift.
This is our guests' favourite part of Edinburgh, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do they store luggageWe are happy to store luggage for you on the day of departure after checkout and if you arrive before your room is ready. Subject to availability we..Answered on 1 December 2019
- where is the nearest place to park your car safely thats not to far away for someone with a disability?Our nearest car park is the QPark at Greenside Place. It is advisable to drop your luggage off with us first before parking and then we can direct you..Answered on 9 March 2021
- Is breakfast includedIt depends on the rate type selected. A 'room only' rate does not include breakfast.Answered on 29 July 2019
- Hi.The parking is free or have to pay?Hello, we offer our guest 15 % discount for using the large Q Park at Omni Center. It is not free to park and is payable per hour with current rate be..Answered on 18 July 2021
- Hi could you tell me nearest place to park and what cost would be for two days please?Our nearest car park is the Q-Park at the Omni centre. The cost for 24 hours is £22. We can give our guests a ticket that give a 15% discount on this cost.Answered on 28 July 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Parliament House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Parliament House Hotel
The prices at The Parliament House Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at The Parliament House Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Parliament House Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The Parliament House Hotel is 850 yards from the centre of Edinburgh.
Room options at The Parliament House Hotel include:
Guests staying at The Parliament House Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte