Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Peak Edge Hotel
Darley Road, Stonedge, Chesterfield, Chesterfield, S45 0LW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1102 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
On the edge of The Peak District, this modern, boutique hotel features stylish rooms with LED TVs and countryside views. The 16th-century pub at 4-star Peak Edge Hotel serves local produce among open fires.
With free WiFi and sleek, modern bathrooms with large rain showers, each room includes king-size beds. Some rooms at Peak Edge Hotel provide beautiful glass Juliet balconies overlooking the lake, or double-ended baths.
Awarded 2 AA Rosettes, the hotel's bistro serves full English breakfasts each morning, along with a wide continental selection. Menus change regularly, with daily specials, fresh fish, and homegrown vegetables. The property's bar offers comfy sofas and local ales.
The beautiful scenery of The Peak District, with its many walking and cycling trails, is less than 10 minutes’ drive away. Chesterfield is just 10 minutes’ drive away, while Sheffield can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Peak Edge Hotel
- Is the room suitable for disabled guestsWe do actually have FAC rooms available which are Disable Friendly.Answered on October 13, 2019
- Is a superior double suitable for a guest with mobility problems and does the hotel have a liftThe superior Double rooms big and can accommodate for a guest for mobility problems, however it depends on how much space you require. The bathrooms d...Answered on November 12, 2019
- What time is breakfast served. Do you do room service for breakfast and if so does it incur an extra cost? ThanksHello, Breakfast is served Monday-Friday 7- 10:30am and Saturday/Sunday 8-10:30am We do offer Room Service with a Tray charge of £3 With Kind Regar...Answered on January 23, 2020
- Do you serve halal food or have a vegetarian optionOur chicken is Halal and we do offer Vegetarian options also. Thanks Emma.Answered on July 18, 2020
- hi, are dogs welcome in the restaurant/sitting area? thank youYes dogs are aloud. Many ThanksAnswered on May 9, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|£10 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|£22.50 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Peak Edge Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Peak Edge Hotel
Check-in at Peak Edge Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Peak Edge Hotel by:
- Car 50min
Peak Edge Hotel is 3.7 miles from the center of Chesterfield.
Room options at Peak Edge Hotel include:
Guests staying at Peak Edge Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
The prices at Peak Edge Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Peak Edge Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):