St Andrews Lane, Lewes, BN7 1UW, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Superior Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Pelham House Hotel in Lewes is a beautiful 16th century town house hotel near Brighton in East Sussex, that has been exquisitely restored to create a stylish venue, which combines elegance and history. And it is only 10 minutes away from Brighton by car or train. The stunning architecture of the building is complemented by beautiful hotel gardens, which have an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity
Pelham House takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Lewes Castle & Barbican House Museum 0.1 miles
- East Sussex County Council 0.4 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 2.4 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.1 miles
- University of Sussex 4.2 miles
- University of Brighton International College 5.9 miles
- East Brighton Golf Club 6.1 miles
- Brighton General Hospital 6.1 miles
- Brighton Marina 6.4 miles
- Brighton Racecourse 6.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Brighton Beach 6.5 miles
- Brighton railway station 7.2 miles
- Komedia 7.3 miles
- Brighton Dome 7.3 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 7.3 miles
- Preston Park 7.4 miles
- Brighton Pier 7.4 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 7.7 miles
- Victoria Gardens 7.7 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 7.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 21 miles
- London City Airport 43.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Pelham House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 6.50 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.