St Andrews Lane, Lewes, BN7 1UW, United Kingdom –
Pelham House Hotel in Lewes is a beautiful 16th century town house hotel near Brighton in East Sussex, that has been exquisitely restored to create a stylish venue, which combines elegance and history. And it is only 10 minutes away from Brighton by car or train. The stunning architecture of the building is complemented by beautiful hotel gardens, which have an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Lewes Castle & Barbican House Museum 0.1 miles
- East Sussex County Council 0.4 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 2.4 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.1 miles
- University of Sussex 4.2 miles
- University of Brighton International College 5.9 miles
- East Brighton Golf Club 6.1 miles
- Brighton General Hospital 6.1 miles
- Brighton Marina 6.4 miles
- Brighton Racecourse 6.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Brighton Beach 6.5 miles
- Brighton railway station 7.2 miles
- Komedia 7.3 miles
- Brighton Dome 7.3 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 7.3 miles
- Preston Park 7.4 miles
- Brighton Pier 7.4 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 7.7 miles
- Victoria Gardens 7.7 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 7.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 21 miles
- London City Airport 43.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Pelham House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6.50 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Pelham House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.