St Andrews Lane, Lewes, BN7 1UW, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Standard Single Room
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Pelham House Hotel in Lewes is a beautiful 16th century town house hotel near Brighton in East Sussex, that has been exquisitely restored to create a stylish venue, which combines elegance and history. And it is only 10 minutes away from Brighton by car or train. The stunning architecture of the building is complemented by beautiful hotel gardens, which have an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity
Pelham House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Lewes Castle & Barbican House Museum 0.1 miles
- East Sussex County Council 0.4 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 2.4 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.1 miles
- University of Sussex 4.2 miles
- University of Brighton International College 5.9 miles
- East Brighton Golf Club 6.1 miles
- Brighton General Hospital 6.1 miles
- Brighton Marina 6.4 miles
- Brighton Racecourse 6.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brighton Beach 6.5 miles
- Brighton railway station 7.2 miles
- Komedia 7.3 miles
- Brighton Dome 7.3 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 7.3 miles
- Preston Park 7.4 miles
- Brighton Pier 7.4 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 7.7 miles
- Victoria Gardens 7.7 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 7.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 21 miles
- London City Airport 43.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Pelham House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 6.50 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.