Pen Mar Guest House
New Hedges, Tenby, SA70 8TL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 291 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This friendly guest house in New Hedges is conveniently located directly between Tenby and Saundersfoot and is central to main attractions including Oakwood, Heatherton, Folly Farm, Manor House, Caldey Island.
All 8 rooms at the property feature private bathrooms.
The family-run Pen Mar Guest House has a private car park and a secure bike parking area. A hearty full English breakfast is served in the dining room to set you up for the day.
Whether you choose to spend time enjoying the miles of Tenby’s sandy beaches, enjoy a stroll through the town, take a walk along the Pembrokeshire coastal path or enjoy the picturesque harbor in Saundersfoot, Pen Mar provides an ideal base for your holiday.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
North Tenby Beach9.4 Wonderful beach4,250 feet from property
Monkstone Beach9.1 Wonderful beach1 miles from property
Saundersfoot Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.5 miles from property
- My husband has poor mobility he can walk with a stick and using a wheelchair for outside is the property on the flat with no steps if we booked would ..Hi We have 3 shallow steps leading up to the property and then the property is on the flat. Although we do not have a triple room on the ground floor..Answered on 6 January 2020
- do you accept petsSorry no we don’t accept petsAnswered on 10 August 2021
- Hello Liz/Dave, can you tell me if there is a bus stop outside your Guest House? Also how long it takes to walk into town? Is it quite near?Hi, yes there are bus stops about 100 yards from the property. it would take you about 25 minutes to walk into town as it is just under a mile from townAnswered on 16 June 2022
- How easy is it to get to Tenby from your property?Hi it is about a mile to walk which should be easily done in 20 minutes or we have an arrangenebt for a good deal with a local cab company lIzAnswered on 23 July 2020
- What is the difference between a standard room and a deluxe room?Delux rooms are newly decorated, have large smart TV's, silent running fridges and have wonderful Bathrooms with superb showers.Answered on 30 July 2021
- Still looking?
Hosted by Liz & Dave
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Packed lunches
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 5 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 5 and up are allowed)
Pen Mar Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note the property can only accept children between the ages of 5 and 15.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Pen Mar Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Pen Mar Guest House
Pen Mar Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Pen Mar Guest House is 1.2 miles from the center of Tenby.
Guests staying at Pen Mar Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Pen Mar Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Pen Mar Guest House include:
Check-in at Pen Mar Guest House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.