Cow Lane, Tring, HP23 5QY, United Kingdom –
Superior Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Pendley Manor was still a family home until 1983 owned by Dorian Williams. In 1989 Pendley Manor opened as a 24-bedroom hotel, allowing guests once again to revel in the elegance and beauty of a bygone era. In June 1991, the Harcourt extension was completed offering a further 47 bedrooms, 6 conference rooms and an elegant ballroom. A further 3 bedrooms, an indoor leisure club and beauty treatment rooms were added two years later.
Pendley Manor takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Ashridge Artisans Golf Club 2.5 miles
- Ashridge 3.3 miles
- Whipsnade Zoo 5.3 miles
- Boxmoor Golf Club 7 miles
- The Old Town Hall Arts Centre 7.5 miles
- Aylesbury Park Golf Club 8.7 miles
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital 9.6 miles
- Old Gorhambury House 10.8 miles
- Luton Borough Council 10.9 miles
- Luton Central Library 11 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Bedfordshire 11.1 miles
- Chorleywood 11.2 miles
- Toddington Services M1 11.8 miles
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London 11.8 miles
- Harry Potter Studio Tour 11.8 miles
- Woburn Abbey 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Tring Supermarket 1.3 miles
- The Akeman Tring Restaurant 1.4 miles
- Francesco's Tring Restaurant 1.4 miles
- M&S Tring Simply Food Supermarket 1.4 miles
- London Luton Airport 12.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 24 miles
- London City Airport 35.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Pendley Manor
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:30 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
If you require a table for dinner, please ensure you book prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the leisure and spa facilities are subject to availability. The hotel reserves the right at any time to withdraw part or all of the facilities for any period. The opening times are subject to change.
Extra beds are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Half-board room rates are inclusive of dinner from a 3-course set menu. Please note that any children are not included and will be charged separately.
Please also note that the restaurant menu is not available for any promotional dinner or bed and breakfast rates where half-board is included.
Large groups wishing to book will be subject to different conditions, and may have total amount of rooms limited.