Cow Lane, Tring, HP23 5QY, United Kingdom –
Pendley Manor was still a family home until 1983 owned by Dorian Williams. In 1989 Pendley Manor opened as a 24-bedroom hotel, allowing guests once again to revel in the elegance and beauty of a bygone era. In June 1991, the Harcourt extension was completed offering a further 47 bedrooms, 6 conference rooms and an elegant ballroom. A further 3 bedrooms, an indoor leisure club and beauty treatment rooms were added two years later.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Ashridge Artisans Golf Club 2.5 miles
- Ashridge 3.3 miles
- Whipsnade Zoo 5.3 miles
- Boxmoor Golf Club 7 miles
- The Old Town Hall Arts Centre 7.5 miles
- Aylesbury Park Golf Club 8.7 miles
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital 9.6 miles
- Old Gorhambury House 10.8 miles
- Luton Borough Council 10.9 miles
- Luton Central Library 11 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Woburn Abbey 12.3 miles
- Woburn Safari Park 13.2 miles
- Watford Junction 14 miles
- Bletchley Park 14.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Tring Supermarket 1.3 miles
- The Akeman Tring Restaurant 1.4 miles
- Francesco\'s Tring Restaurant 1.4 miles
- M&S Tring Simply Food Supermarket 1.4 miles
- London Luton Airport 12.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 24 miles
- London City Airport 35.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Pendley Manor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Treatments
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Pendley Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you require a table for dinner, please ensure you book prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the leisure and spa facilities are subject to availability. The hotel reserves the right at any time to withdraw part or all of the facilities for any period. The opening times are subject to change.
Extra beds are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Half-board room rates are inclusive of dinner from a 3-course set menu. Please note that any children are not included and will be charged separately.
Please also note that the restaurant menu is not available for any promotional dinner or bed and breakfast rates where half-board is included.
Large groups wishing to book will be subject to different conditions, and may have total amount of rooms limited.