Penmachno, Betws-y-coed, LL24 0PU, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 77 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Penmachno Hall.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Zip World Fforest 4.4 miles
- Zip World Slate Caverns 5.9 miles
- Gwydir Castle 6.4 miles
- Dolwyddelan Castle 7.4 miles
- Brecon Mountain Railway 9.7 miles
- Surf Snowdonia 10.5 miles
- Snowdon 11.3 miles
- Bodnant Garden 13.5 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 13.8 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 13.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 13.9 miles
- Portmeirion 14.8 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 18.5 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 19.4 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 20 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Penmachno Hall
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Penmachno Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.