Perth SYHA Hostelling Scotland
Perth College UHI. Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2GA, United Kingdom –
Perth Youth Hostel is a summer youth hostel.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- University of the Highlands and Islands Perth College 0 miles
- Perth Royal Infirmary 0.7 miles
- St Ninian's Cathedral 1 miles
- Huntingtower Castle 1.1 miles
- Perth and Kinross Council 1.2 miles
- Perth Concert Hall 1.3 miles
- Scone Palace 1.5 miles
- Tibbermore Church 4.1 miles
- Blairgowrie Golf Club 12.6 miles
- Kinross Services M90 13.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Falkland Palace 14.3 miles
- Gleneagles 16 miles
- University of Dundee 18.7 miles
- Hill of Tarvit Mansion 19 miles
- Discovery Point 19.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Co-Operative Food Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Frankie & Benny\'s Restaurant 1.3 miles
- Costa Coffee Cafe/bar 1.5 miles
- Perth Farmers\' Market takes place the first Saturday of every month in King Edward Street, Perth, Scotland from 9am until 2pm Market 1.5 miles
- Marinis Cafe/bar 1.6 miles
- River Tay River 7.3 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 31.8 miles
- Glasgow Airport 52.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Perth SYHA Hostelling Scotland
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Shared kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 9 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bankcard Perth SYHA Hostelling Scotland accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
All bookings will include a temporary membership fee per person per night. (Full, existing members of SYHA and HI using these channels are not entitled to a membership refund).
Individual reservations (Up to 8 persons) - can cancel free of charge until 7 days before the arrival date. If cancelled within the 7 days before the arrival 100 percent of the total price will be charged.
Groups reservations (more than 9 persons) - different policies and additional supplements will apply. More than 8 weeks (57 days or more) 20% of total cost. 8 – 4 weeks (56- 29 days) 55% of total cost. 4 – 0 weeks (28 - 0 day) 100% of total cost.
No stag or hen parties are permitted at any youth hostel.
Should guests be entitled to a refund or part refund please note that these are processed by SYHA National Office, Stirling. It may take 7 to 10 working days from the date of cancellation request for the refund to be processed back onto the original card used.
From the age of 5 to 15 years, young people must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of the same gender when booking a bed within shared accommodation. Parties with young children (under 5 years) will only be accommodated in private rooms, where available
SYHA advise that additional notice be given to the destination youth hostel when travelling with children, to ensure that suitable accommodation is available. There is no capacity for extra beds or cots.
Check-in from 15.00 until 22.00 and check out is from 07.00 until 10.00. The hostel’s reception is open 24 hours a day.