Phyllis Court Club
Marlow Road, Henley on Thames, RG9 2HT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 201 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Bisham Abbey Golf Club 5.6 miles
- Reading Station 6.4 miles
- Reading College 6.4 miles
- Reading Train Station 6.5 miles
- Reading Crown Court 6.5 miles
- The Museum of Reading 6.5 miles
- Reading Central Library 6.6 miles
- Oracle Shopping Centre 6.6 miles
- Royal Berkshire Hospital 6.8 miles
- University of West London - Berkshire Institute for Health 6.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cliveden House 9.2 miles
- Dorney Lake 10.7 miles
- Legoland Windsor 12.2 miles
- LaplandUK 12.4 miles
- Windsor Castle 13.3 miles
- Notley Abbey 16.5 miles
- Uxbridge 18.2 miles
- Brunel University 18.4 miles
- Thorpe Park 19.2 miles
- Botleys Mansion 19.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.9 miles
- London Luton Airport 32.4 miles
- London City Airport 40.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Phyllis Court Club
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Trouser press
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 12 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 22 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
In all other areas of the Club, dress should be a collared shirt (without jacket and tie) for gentlemen. Sportswear including shorts, track suits and trainers and open toed sandals for gentlemen, or other overly casual clothes are not permitted in any areas of the Club, including the Terrace.
On a Sunday evening both The Orangery and Dining Room are closed, however room service is still available. The Dining Room is also closed all day Monday and on a Tuesday evening.