Phyllis Court Club
Marlow Road, Henley on Thames, RG9 2HT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 197 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Phyllis Court Club.
Area Info –
- Bisham Abbey Golf Club 5.6 miles
- Reading Station 6.4 miles
- Reading College 6.4 miles
- Reading Train Station 6.5 miles
- Reading Crown Court 6.5 miles
- The Museum of Reading 6.5 miles
- Reading Central Library 6.6 miles
- Oracle Shopping Centre 6.6 miles
- Royal Berkshire Hospital 6.8 miles
- University of West London - Berkshire Institute for Health 6.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Reading Borough Council 6.8 miles
- Reading Magistrates Court 6.9 miles
- Bearwood Lakes Golf Club 8.4 miles
- Madejski Stadium 8.9 miles
- Hedsor House 9.2 miles
- Cliveden House 9.2 miles
- Wallingford Castle 10.3 miles
- Dorney Lake 10.7 miles
- Legoland Windsor 12.2 miles
- LaplandUK 12.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.9 miles
- London Luton Airport 32.4 miles
- London City Airport 40.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Phyllis Court Club
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Suit Press
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 12 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 22 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
In all other areas of the Club, dress should be a collared shirt (without jacket and tie) for gentlemen. Sportswear including shorts, track suits and trainers and open-toed sandals for gentlemen, or other overly casual clothes are not permitted in any areas of the Club, including the Terrace.
On Sunday evenings both The Orangery and Dining Room are closed, however room service is still available. The Dining Room is also closed all day Monday and on Tuesday evenings.