Pickmere Country House
Park Lane, Pickmere, WA16 0JX, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 150 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Small Double with Shared Bathroom
Single Room with Private External Bathroom
Max adults: 2
Max children: 3 (up to 0 years of age)
Large Family Room
Single Room with External Private Bathroom
Twin Room - Annex
Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Pickmere House was built as a farmhouse in 1772 and had 91 acres of land. Today the original house is a family home as well as a business with accommodation for 22 guests in 11 letting rooms.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Arley Hall 2.5 miles
- Knutsford Services M6 2.7 miles
- Tatton Park 4.3 miles
- Lymm Truckstop M6 5 miles
- Dunham Massey 6.9 miles
- Warrington Library 8.6 miles
- Warrington Borough Council Youth Service 8.6 miles
- Golden Square Shopping Centre 8.7 miles
- Warrington Borough Council 8.8 miles
- Warrington Combined Crown & County Court Centre 8.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Capesthorne Hall 9.6 miles
- Trafford Centre 13.1 miles
- Delamere Forest 13.8 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 14 miles
- The Lowry 14.3 miles
- Haydock Racecourse 14.8 miles
- University of Manchester 15.5 miles
- Manchester Central 15.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Red Lion pub Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 1 miles
- The George & Dragon at Great Budworth Restaurant 2 miles
- Knutsford and Northwich Market 4 miles
- The Spinner & Bergamot Restaurant 4 miles
- The Courtyard Cafe & Penny Farthing Museum Cafe/bar 4 miles
- The Trafford Centre Supermarket 20 miles
- Cheshire Oaks Shopping Mall Supermarket 22 miles
- Pickmere Lake 0.1 miles
- Arley Hall & Gardens Mountain 3 miles
- Tatton Park Mountain 6 miles
- The Peak District Mountain 19 miles
- Chill Factor, Manchester Ski lift 21 miles
- Manchester Airport 9.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 16.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 52 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Pickmere Country House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Ski school (Additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured parking
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
07:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Pickmere Country House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.