Pickmere Country House
Park Lane, Pickmere, WA16 0JX, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 154 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Pickmere Country House.
Single Room with Private External Bathroom
Twin Room - Annex
Small Double with Shared Bathroom
Single Room with External Private Bathroom
Double or Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 3 (up to 0 years of age)
Large Family Room
Superior Double Room
Pickmere House was built as a farmhouse in 1772 and had 91 acres of land. Today the original house is a family home as well as a business with accommodation for 22 guests in 11 letting rooms.
Area Info –
- Arley Hall 2.5 miles
- Knutsford Services M6 2.7 miles
- Tatton Park 4.3 miles
- Lymm Truckstop M6 5 miles
- Dunham Massey 6.9 miles
- Warrington Library 8.6 miles
- Warrington Borough Council Youth Service 8.6 miles
- Golden Square Shopping Centre 8.7 miles
- Warrington Borough Council 8.8 miles
- Warrington Combined Crown & County Court Centre 8.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Capesthorne Hall 9.6 miles
- Trafford Centre 13.1 miles
- Delamere Forest 13.8 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 14 miles
- The Lowry 14.3 miles
- Haydock Racecourse 14.8 miles
- University of Manchester 15.5 miles
- Manchester Central 15.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 1 miles
- The George & Dragon at Great Budworth Restaurant 2 miles
- Knutsford and Northwich Market 4 miles
- The Spinner & Bergamot Restaurant 4 miles
- The Courtyard Cafe & Penny Farthing Museum Cafe/Bar 4 miles
- The Trafford Centre Supermarket 20 miles
- Cheshire Oaks Shopping Mall Supermarket 22 miles
- The Red Lion pub Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Arley Hall & Gardens Mountain 3 miles
- Tatton Park Mountain 6 miles
- The Peak District Mountain 19 miles
- Chill Factor, Manchester Ski lift 21 miles
- Pickmere Lake 0.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 9.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 16.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 52 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Pickmere Country House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Ski School (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Pickmere Country House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.