18 The Friars, Canterbury, CT1 2AS, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 935 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Pilgrims has been owned and run daily by the same family who works closely with all staff to ensure our hotel in the heart of city meets your expectations, if we can be of any assistance please ask.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Marlowe Theatre 0 miles
- Westgate 0.1 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 0.3 miles
- Canterbury Castle 0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 0.4 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 0.6 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 0.7 miles
- Chaucer College 0.9 miles
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Kent 1.3 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 6.5 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 11.5 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 13 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 14.2 miles
- Sandown Castle 14.3 miles
- Dover Priory Station 14.5 miles
- Deal Castle 14.7 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 15.5 miles
- Granville Theatre 15.6 miles
- London Southend Airport 25.6 miles
- London City Airport 47 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Pilgrims Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Pilgrims Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.