Pitbauchlie House Hotel
Aberdour Road, Dunfermline, KY11 4PB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The hotel is owned and managed by the Solley family, who purchased the hotel in 1970.
Pitbauchlie House Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Dunfermline Golf Club 2.3 miles
- Forth Bridge 3.8 miles
- Hopetoun House 4.6 miles
- Blackness Castle 4.9 miles
- Hawes Pier 5.2 miles
- Aberdour Golf Course 5.4 miles
- Dalmeny House 6.4 miles
- Kinross Services M90 10.3 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 10.3 miles
- Western General Hospital 10.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Murrayfield Stadium 11.1 miles
- Charlotte Square 11.6 miles
- Usher Hall 11.8 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 12 miles
- Scottish National Gallery 12 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 12.1 miles
- Omni Centre 12.1 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 12.1 miles
- Royal Mile 12.1 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Ciao Italia Restaurant 1.3 miles
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 1.5 miles
- Seven Kings Cafe/bar 1.7 miles
- River Forth, Limekilns Sea/ocean 3.7 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 8.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 40.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Pitbauchlie House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.