Plas Rhianfa, Glyngarth, Menai Bridge, LL59 5NS, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 550 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Executive Double Room
Sea View Double Room
Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment
Double Room with Sea View
Lodge Standard Double
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Bangor Cathedral 1.1 miles
- Penrhyn Castle 1.6 miles
- Baron Hill Golf Club 2.8 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 3.5 miles
- Castell Aberlleiniog 4.8 miles
- Penrhyn Golf Club 5.4 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 5.4 miles
- Tyddyn Mawr Golf Club 6.3 miles
- Anglesey Sea Zoo 6.6 miles
- Storws Wen Golf Club 7.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Red Wharf Bay Sailing Club 8 miles
- Dolbadarn Castle 8.1 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 8.2 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 8.6 miles
- Caernarfon Castle 8.7 miles
- Snowdon 11.9 miles
- Dolwyddelan Castle 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 1.6 miles
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 4.1 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry Ski lift 10.1 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway Mountain 11.7 miles
- Llyn Llydaw Lake 15.9 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 53.6 miles
- Isle of Man Airport 61.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Château Rhianfa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
Pool and wellness
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Bridal suite
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
All further adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that Le Dragon Rouge Restaurant serves evening meals from 18:30 to 21:00. It is recommended that guests book a table in advance of their stay. Special diets can be catered for with prior notice.
Guests who are staying on half board will enjoy the Chateau Dining Experience, which consists of a Canape reception at 19:00, then dining at 19:30 in a grand banqueting setting. The dinner will commence with a starter chosen by head chef Andrew Sheridan, followed by his intermediate course. The evening continues with his main courses followed by a pre-dessert and chefs special dessert. Special diets can be catered for with advance notice.