Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre
34 Bread Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|King Guest Room|
|King Deluxe Room with Castle View|
|Deluxe Twin Room with Castle View|
|King Junior Suite|
|Twin Guest Room|
|Double Guest Room|
|Accessible King Guest Room|
|Accessible King Deluxe Room with Castle View|
5 reasons to choose Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
THE LITTLE THINGS MEAN EVERYTHING. At DoubleTree by Hilton™ hotels, every little thing we do adds up to Create A Rewarding Experience for our guests (CARE). Our hospitality starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Royal Lyceum Theatre 0.1 miles
- Filmhouse Cinema 0.1 miles
- Geoffrey Kiltmakers and Weavers 0.2 miles
- Traverse Theatre 0.2 miles
- Scottish Widows Bank Plc 0.2 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.2 miles
- Usher Hall 0.2 miles
- King's Theatre 0.3 miles
- Princes Street Gardens 0.3 miles
- The Royal Bank of Scotland 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Mile 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.5 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.6 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 0.7 miles
- Omni Centre 1 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 1.1 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 1.4 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 2.6 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.5 miles
- Forth Bridge 8.6 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.2 miles
- Glasgow Airport 47.9 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 61.5 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Grassmarket Market
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Bread Street Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Currency exchange
- VIP room facilities
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 25 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1380 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: