Preston Marriott Hotel
Garstang Road, Broughton, Preston, PR3 5JB, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose Preston Marriott Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Royal Preston Hospital 1 miles
- Fulwood Hall Hospital 1.9 miles
- UCLAN Library 2.9 miles
- University of Central Lancashire 3 miles
- Preston Combined Court 3.1 miles
- Preston City Council 3.3 miles
- Lancashire County Council 3.3 miles
- Ribbleton Hospital 3.4 miles
- Preston Train Station 3.5 miles
- Beacon Fell 5.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- King George's Hall 10.2 miles
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 13.6 miles
- Coral Island 13.7 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 13.8 miles
- North Pier 13.9 miles
- Reebok Stadium 17.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Italian Orchard Restaurant 1.1 miles
- The Sparling Cafe/Bar 1.7 miles
- ASDA Supermarket 2.4 miles
- ASDA Market 2.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 32.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 35.6 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 43.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cast Iron Bar & Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Treatments
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 8 per 24 hours.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Preston Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the credit card used to make the booking must be presented on check in.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Preston Marriott Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.