Best Western Princes Marine Hotel
153 Kingsway, Brighton & Hove, BN3 4GR, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Double Room with Balcony and Partial Sea View|
|Double Room with Balcony and Sea View|
|Double Room with Sea View|
5 Reasons to Choose Best Western Princes Marine Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 0.8 miles
- Hove Park 0.9 miles
- Brighton & Hove Greyhound Stadium 1.3 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 1.4 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 1.4 miles
- Booth Museum of Natural History 1.5 miles
- Brighton & Hove Golf Club 1.5 miles
- Victoria Gardens 1.5 miles
- D-Day Aviation Museum 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brighton railway station 1.8 miles
- Preston Park 1.8 miles
- Komedia 1.9 miles
- Brighton Dome 1.9 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 1.9 miles
- Brighton Pier 2.1 miles
- Brighton Beach 2.5 miles
- Brighton Marina 3.6 miles
- AMEX Stadium 5 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 11.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 22.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.2 miles
- London City Airport 48 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Channel View Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 1 per hour.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:30 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the onsite parking spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis. The on-street parking is free in the evening after 20:00.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1553 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: