Crowne Plaza London - Gatwick Airport
Langley Drive, Langley Green, Crawley, RH11 7SX, United Kingdom –
Superior Double Room
Executive King Club - Non-Smoking
Standard Double or Twin Room
Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Double Room with Sofa Bed
Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking
Deluxe Queen Room
Executive Suite - Non-Smoking
5 Reasons to Choose Crowne Plaza London - Gatwick Airport
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Crowne Plaza, London-Gatwick Airport would like to announce the completion of an exciting new redevelopment programme. Guests will now be able to take advantage of a new coffee lounge, an extended restaurant with private dining facilities, a brand new lounge bar with a heated outdoor terraced area and 3 new meeting rooms.
Area Info –
- Crawley Borough Council 0.6 miles
- Crawley Library 0.9 miles
- Three Bridges 1.3 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 2.5 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 2.5 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 2.9 miles
- Pease Pottage Services M23 3 miles
- Horley Library 3.4 miles
- Horley Council Offices 3.6 miles
- Nymans Garden 5.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Box Hill 10.1 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 10.3 miles
- Gatwick Stream River 1.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 2.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 26.5 miles
- London City Airport 28.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A pre-bookable private, taxi transfer is available for up to 3 people at an additional cost of GBP 10 each way to London Gatwick Airport (LGW). Larger vehicles available on request for a supplement.
All rooms are no smoking.
If you want to use room service, the hotel will charge GBP 50 on your card to cover any costs.
Please be aware that from 31 May 2015 onwards the pool and wet facilities (sauna/steam) will be closed on a permanent basis due to refurbishment works. Full gym facilities and running station will be available for residents, open from 06:00 - 22:00 daily. All other facilities will operate as normal.