Mercure London Hyde Park
8-14 Talbot Sq, Paddington, Westminster Borough, London, W2 1TS, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure London Hyde Park
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Blending classic English charm with chic design and a picturesque setting, the Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel is nestled in a peaceful London garden square, moments away from Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Buckingham Palace and of course Hyde Park, one of the largest and world renown royal parks in London.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) 0.1 miles
- Paddington Station 0.1 miles
- Lancaster Gate 0.2 miles
- Paddington (H&C) 0.3 miles
- Edgware Road 0.4 miles
- Hyde Park 0.6 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.6 miles
- Bayswater 0.6 miles
- Queensway 0.6 miles
- Royal Oak 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Marble Arch 0.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2 miles
- Big Ben 2.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.4 miles
- London Eye 2.5 miles
- Tower of London 4.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.3 miles
- O2 Arena 7.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sawyers Arms Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury\'s Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Portobello Market Market 1.6 miles
- London City Airport 9.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Baggage Storage
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 12 years||
Can use an existing bed
The maximum number of children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you pick. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Mercure London Hyde Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that if an advance purchase reservation is booked, the card charged needs to be present upon check-in at the hotel. If not present at the hotel then another payment is required from another card and the original card will be refunded.