Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent
66 Trinity Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST1 5NB, United Kingdom –
3 reasons to choose Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Quality Hotel was built in the late 1800s, it is a beautiful architecturally unique property that consists of 135 bedrooms, Bar, restaurant and leisure centre. The hotel is also perfectly situated in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent.
Property surroundings –
- Regent Theatre 0.1 miles
- City Central Library 0.3 miles
- Staffordshire University 1.1 miles
- Stoke On Trent City Council 1.4 miles
- Stoke Town Hall 1.5 miles
- Royal Stoke University Hospital 2 miles
- Harplands Hospital 2.1 miles
- Britannia Stadium 2.6 miles
- Trentham Gardens 3 miles
- Keele Services M6 5.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Alton Towers 12.5 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 15.8 miles
- Buxton Opera House 19.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Euro Mini Market Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Portofino Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Roberto Pizza House Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Chicago Rock Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Big Strawberry Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Toffs Cafe Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Hanley Market Market 0.3 miles
- Tesco Hanley Extra Supermarket 0.4 miles
- The Hive (Eating Area) Mountain 0.1 miles
- River Trent River 4.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 23.6 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 35.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 37.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year) (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Games room
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent takes special requests - add in the next step!
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 12 years||
Can use an existing bed or an extra bed upon request
The maximum number of extra beds and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that cash payment is not accepted at this property.
A security deposit of GBP 50 will be pre-authorised on the guest's credit/debit card upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.