Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent
66 Trinity Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST1 5NB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Standard Single Room|
|Standard Double Room|
|Standard Twin Room|
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
|Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
6 reasons to choose Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stoke on Trent
Guests loved the "boutique" style
The Quality Hotel was built in the late 1800s, it is a beautiful architecturally unique property that consists of 135 bedrooms, Bar, restaurant and leisure centre. The hotel is also perfectly situated in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent.
Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Regent Theatre 0.1 miles
- City Central Library 0.3 miles
- Staffordshire University 1.1 miles
- Stoke On Trent City Council 1.4 miles
- Stoke Town Hall 1.5 miles
- Royal Stoke University Hospital 2 miles
- Harplands Hospital 2.1 miles
- Britannia Stadium 2.6 miles
- Trentham Gardens 3 miles
- Keele Services M6 5.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Alsager Golf & Country Club 5.1 miles
- Stafford Services Northbound M6 9.8 miles
- Sandbach Services M6 10.2 miles
- Stafford Services Southbound M6 10.6 miles
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 11.1 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 11.2 miles
- Crewe train station 11.4 miles
- Crewe Library 11.9 miles
- Congleton Park 12 miles
- Skyride 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Euro Mini Market Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Portofino Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Roberto Pizza House Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Chicago Rock Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Big Strawberry Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Toffs Cafe Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Hanley Market Market 0.3 miles
- Tesco Hanley Extra Supermarket 0.4 miles
- The Hive (Eating Area) Mountain 0.1 miles
- River Trent River 4.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 23.6 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 35.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 37.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Facilities of Quality Hotel, Conference and Leisure stoke on trent Great facilities! Review score, 8.0
Pool and wellness
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00 hours
07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A security deposit of GBP 50 will be pre-authorised on the guest's credit/debit card upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2575 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: