Ramada Hotel Warwick
Chesford Bridge, Warwick, CV8 2LN, United Kingdom – Show map
6 reasons to choose Ramada Hotel Warwick
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Warwick
The Ramada Warwick Hotel was taken over by its current owners in 2007 and has been transformed into an exceptionally stylish and contemporary space. The Warwick Hotel has benefited from a £3m investment with the refurbishment of all of its bedrooms to a four star standard and the creation of a truly stunning Ballroom with marble floors, magnificent chandeliers and its own bar and facilities, which can comfortably seat up to 500 guests.
Ramada Hotel Warwick takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Show map
- The Warwickshire 1 miles
- Stoneleigh Park 1.7 miles
- Kenilworth Castle 2.3 miles
- Warwick Hospital 2.6 miles
- Saint Michael's Hospital 2.6 miles
- Royal Leamington Spa College 2.7 miles
- Warwickshire Register Office 3.3 miles
- Warwick Crown Court 3.3 miles
- Warwickshire County Council 3.3 miles
- Warwick Library and Infomation Centre 3.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Warwick Castle 3.4 miles
- Warwick Racecourse 3.7 miles
- University of Warwick 3.9 miles
- FarGo Village 6.3 miles
- Walton Hall 8.8 miles
- Ricoh Arena 8.9 miles
- Stonebridge Golf Club 9.2 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 11.2 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 11.3 miles
- Stratford upon Avon College 11.4 miles
- River Avon River 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 11.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 36.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied their parents or legal representatives. Third persons named by parents must present their written authorisation (certified signature).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.