Ramada Hotel Warwick
Chesford Bridge, Warwick, CV8 2LN, United Kingdom – Show map
6 Reasons to Choose Ramada Hotel Warwick
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Warwick
The Ramada Warwick Hotel was taken over by its current owners in 2007 and has been transformed into an exceptionally stylish and contemporary space. The Warwick Hotel has benefited from a £3m investment with the refurbishment of all of its bedrooms to a four star standard and the creation of a truly stunning Ballroom with marble floors, magnificent chandeliers and its own bar and facilities, which can comfortably seat up to 500 guests.
Ramada Hotel Warwick takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- The Warwickshire 1 miles
- Stoneleigh Park 1.7 miles
- Kenilworth Castle 2.3 miles
- Warwick Hospital 2.6 miles
- Saint Michael's Hospital 2.6 miles
- Royal Leamington Spa College 2.7 miles
- Warwickshire Register Office 3.3 miles
- Warwick Crown Court 3.3 miles
- Warwickshire County Council 3.3 miles
- Warwick Library and Infomation Centre 3.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Warwick Castle 3.4 miles
- Warwick Racecourse 3.7 miles
- University of Warwick 3.9 miles
- FarGo Village 6.3 miles
- Walton Hall 8.8 miles
- Ricoh Arena 8.9 miles
- Stonebridge Golf Club 9.2 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 11.2 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 11.3 miles
- Stratford upon Avon College 11.4 miles
- River Avon River 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 11.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 36.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or legal representatives. Third people named by parents must present their written authorization (certified signature).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.