Quire Court Apartment
HARE LANE, Gloucester, GL1 2BE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 34 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Apartment - Ground Floor
Grade II Listed duplex apartment, sleeping 8/10 with super sofa bed, with view and 2 minute walk to Gloucester Cathedral. This quiet and peaceful location has restaurants in immediate area.Train Station 6 mins walk or free pick up. Fully fitted out with: bed linen; towels; kitchen equipment and crockery all included for 10 persons & infants. Ideal for families or groups on special occasions. There is a Friday Farmers market in the city centre, at Gloucester Cross, 5 minutes walk; Sainsbury Supermarket 1 minute away; Gloucester Gym & Leisure centre 3/5 minutes walk; takeaways/nightlife 5 minutes; Museums/Library/ Gloucester Heritage Docks/Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet Centre, all 6/7 minutes walk; Multiplex cinema/10 pin bowling - 15 minutes. Kingsholm Rugby Ground just 4 mins away, walking. For those needing to visit the Gloucester Royal Hospital, it is just an 8 minute walk away. We can help you plan and make suggestions. Maps are available for guest use. Plan your visit to include days out to : Bourton-on-the-Water; The Royal Forest of Dean; Bristol Aquatic Centre, Science Park or Zoo; Bath Spa & Abbey; The Wye Valley; Painswick Rococo Gardens; Westonbirt Arboretum; Chelten
Love to meet people, families from all over the world. Have just expanded our properties to 3 to accommodate 14/20 people overall, which is great for great family meets, but we also have business people and exploring couples to stay. I have been doing this for over 8 years, and love it!!
Quiet for a city centre apartment so close to town, a little noisy for the rugby, but thats atmosphere. Everything is all within 10mins walk. There are loads of pubs, clubs & restaurants in Gloucester: real ale - The Pelican, bottom of Pitt St, just across the road - a real ale pub as opposed to a town pub; The Cross Keys - cider pub, just under the viaduct towards the rugby ground. The Historic Docks, plenty of places to eat drink etc only 10mins away. The Cathedral, where Harry Potter was filmed, The Quays - outlet centre, just past the docks; head Eastgate for clubs. Lilly’s for traditional cafe, into Cathedral grounds turn left Beatrix Potter alley, come out into Westgate St, McDonalds & KFC, also The Fountain pub etc. Go Karting, just on from the Quays; Rock climbing centre off Southgate St, just on from the Tourist Info. Most of this is within 10mins walk.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info –
- Gloucester Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 0.3 miles
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital 0.5 miles
- Winfield Hospital 0.9 miles
- University of Gloucestershire 6.8 miles
- Cheltenham Town Hall 7.4 miles
- Cheltenham General Hospital 7.5 miles
- Westbury Court Garden 7.7 miles
- Eastnor Castle 12.7 miles
- Kingscote Barn 13.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Westonbirt Arboretum 16.4 miles
- Cotswold Water Park 18.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrison's Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ye Olde Restaurant & Fish Shoppe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Lillies Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Hilltop Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Pelican Inn Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Farmhouse Deli Foods Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Gloucester Indoor Market Market 0.4 miles
- Bristol Airport 38.8 miles
- Birmingham Airport 45.9 miles
- Cardiff Airport 57.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Racquetball Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 8 per day.
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Baby Safety Gates
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Quire Court Apartment accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Quire Court Apartment of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of GBP 100 is required. The host charges this 3 days before arrival. That's about 142.34USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.