Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
12 Holloway Circus, Birmingham, B1 1BT, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Standard Guest Room|
|Superior Guest Room|
|Business Class Room|
6 reasons to choose Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 11 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Birmingham
The First Class Radisson Blu Hotel, located in the centre of the city, is a 39-storey glass structure, adding a stylish twist to the city’s skyline.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Alexandra Theatre 0.1 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 0.1 miles
- O2 Academy Birmingham 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Back to Backs 0.1 miles
- Hurst Street 0.2 miles
- The Arcadian Centre 0.2 miles
- Birmingham New Street 0.2 miles
- The Mailbox 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- Bullring Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Broad Street 0.5 miles
- Brindleyplace 0.6 miles
- Birmingham NIA 0.7 miles
- Aston University 0.9 miles
- University of Birmingham 2.2 miles
- Villa Park 2.4 miles
- Star City 2.8 miles
- Cadbury World 3.6 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 8.2 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Bullring Shopping Centre Market 0.4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 7.2 miles
- East Midlands Airport 34.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
- Grand Central Shopping centre
- Picadilly Arcade High street Local & authentic
- Burlington Arcade High street Local & authentic
- Bullring Rag Market Market
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 3615 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: