Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8TL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 4016 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
6 reasons to choose Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Leeds
The property was built in 2001 and opened its doors in 2002 – it once served as the main office of the Leeds Permanent Building Society. Refurbishment took place in two phases. Phase 1: Jan – June 2015 and Phase 2: Jan – March 2016). It is a Grade II listed building located in the heart of Leeds (0.3 miles from Leeds station) near to the Town Hall and within walking distance to the Trinity Shopping Centre and First Direct Arena. Each of the conference rooms are named after a local Yorkshire claim to fame and includes treats that reflect the room’s title. Food-related rooms are on the Mezzanine Level (Yorkshire Pudding, Brew, Liquorice and Rhubarb and Corn and industry-related rooms on the Lower Ground floor (Brass, Yarn, Mill and Coal). The White Rose meeting room is particularly elegant – situated on the 5th floor of the hotel it is the old Leeds Building Society’s Presidential Boardroom and we have retained the beautiful large glass dome ceiling.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Leeds Central Library 0.1 miles
- Carriageworks Theatre 0.1 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 0.1 miles
- Millennium Square 0.1 miles
- 02 Academy 0.1 miles
- St Annes Roman Catholic Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Leeds General Infirmary 0.2 miles
- Sri Chinmoy Peace Park 0.2 miles
- Leeds City Square 0.2 miles
- The Grand Theatre & Opera House Leeds 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trinity Leeds 0.3 miles
- Leeds Arena 0.3 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Roundhay Park 1.6 miles
- Kirkstall Abbey 3.1 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 3.2 miles
- Middleton Park 3.4 miles
- Park Square 7.5 miles
- Belle Vue 9.4 miles
- Bramham Park 9.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tesco Metro Supermarket 0.2 miles
- My Thai Leeds Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Just Grand! Vintage Tea Room Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Leeds Kirkgate Market Market 0.5 miles
- Moments Cafe Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Zucco Restaurant 2.8 miles
- West Park Lounge Cafe/bar 3.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 6.6 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 31.4 miles
- Manchester Airport 42.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Louis Vuitton
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar
Cuisine: British, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 13 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that bed preferences are available on request only and cannot be guaranteed. This has to be confirmed by the property.
Please note there are various city events throughout the year in Leeds. We advise you to check for any road closure or travel disruption.