Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8TL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 3987 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds.
6 Reasons to Choose Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Leeds
The property was built in 2001 and opened its doors in 2002 – it once served as the main office of the Leeds Permanent Building Society. Refurbishment took place in two phases. Phase 1: Jan – June 2015 and Phase 2: Jan – March 2016). It is a Grade II listed building located in the heart of Leeds (0.3 miles from Leeds station) near to the Town Hall and within walking distance to the Trinity Shopping Centre and First Direct Arena. Each of the conference rooms are named after a local Yorkshire claim to fame and includes treats that reflect the room’s title. Food-related rooms are on the Mezzanine Level (Yorkshire Pudding, Brew, Liquorice and Rhubarb and Corn and industry-related rooms on the Lower Ground floor (Brass, Yarn, Mill and Coal). The White Rose meeting room is particularly elegant – situated on the 5th floor of the hotel it is the old Leeds Building Society’s Presidential Boardroom and we have retained the beautiful large glass dome ceiling.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Leeds Central Library 0.1 miles
- Carriageworks Theatre 0.1 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 0.1 miles
- Millennium Square 0.1 miles
- 02 Academy 0.1 miles
- Leeds General Infirmary 0.2 miles
- Sri Chinmoy Peace Park 0.2 miles
- Leeds City Square 0.2 miles
- The Grand Theatre & Opera House Leeds 0.2 miles
- Briggate 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trinity Leeds 0.3 miles
- Leeds Arena 0.3 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Roundhay Park 1.6 miles
- Kirkstall Abbey 3.1 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 3.2 miles
- Middleton Park 3.4 miles
- Park Square 7.5 miles
- Belle Vue 9.4 miles
- Bramham Park 9.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tesco Metro Supermarket 0.2 miles
- My Thai Leeds Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Just Grand! Vintage Tea Room Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Leeds Kirkgate Market Market 0.5 miles
- Moments Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Zucco Restaurant 2.8 miles
- West Park Lounge Cafe/Bar 3.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 6.6 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 31.4 miles
- Manchester Airport 42.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Armani
Popular brands like: Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar
Food: British, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 13 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that bed preferences are available on request only and cannot be guaranteed. This has to be confirmed by the property.
Please note there are various city events throughout the year in Leeds. We advise you to check for any road closure or travel disruption.