Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
107 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9BD, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Liverpool
Radisson Blu Liverpool was built on the site of St Paul Eye Hospital. The only area that is still intact is the Grade II listed Cottage on the ground floor. With 194 bedrooms, 9 spacious meeting rooms over looking the River Mersey, on site Restaurant and Bar, and Ark Spa and Leisure Club we can take care of your business or leisure needs.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Liver Building 0.3 miles
- Pier Head 0.4 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 0.4 miles
- Liverpool James Street Station 0.5 miles
- The Cavern Club 0.5 miles
- The Cavern Quarter 0.5 miles
- Liverpool Crown Court 0.5 miles
- Museum of Liverpool 0.5 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 0.6 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Piermaster's House 0.7 miles
- Albert Dock 0.7 miles
- Liverpool ONE 0.8 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 0.8 miles
- Echo Arena 0.9 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 1 miles
- Anfield Stadium 2 miles
- Sefton Park 3 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 3.1 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury's Local Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
City Central BID
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Hen or stag parties must sign an additional agreement on arrival.
Please note that bed preferences are available on request only and cannot be guaranteed. This has to be confirmed by the property.
Standard rooms come with an (empty) fridge. Filled minibars are available upon request and subject to a surcharge.
Guests have access to the spa and fitness suite, and treatments are on offer for a surcharge.