Holiday Inn Express Crewe
Macon Way, Crewe, CW1 6DR, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Express Crewe
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Enjoy Contemporary Comfort - Stay at the Holiday Inn Express Crewe The Holiday Inn Express is an exciting addition to Crewe. Stay Located - just a few minutes walk from Crewe Mainline rail station, the hotel is perfect for guests travelling on business on the London to Glasgow Virgin Train route. Stay on leisure - If you are looking to explore the beautiful Cheshire countryside and its many attractions; historic houses such as Tatton Park and Arley Hall, castles such as Beeston and Peckforton or explore the Roman city of Chester and its shopping are all within easy reach. Stay Connected - All guests benefit from free Wi-Fi so you can stay connected with work or simply plan your sight-seeing trips around the county. Stay Valued - We also have free car parking available. Order tasty dishes in our relaxing great room bar. Hot items such as scrambled egg, sausages and baked beans are available as part of the all inclusive buffet breakfast. We also have a great selection of snack and main meals available through the day. Whatever the reason for visiting Crewe, we look forward to welcoming you at the Holiday Inn Express Crewe.
Holiday Inn Express Crewe takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Crewe train station 0.2 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 0.3 miles
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 0.4 miles
- Crewe Library 0.5 miles
- Leighton Hospital 2.6 miles
- Stapeley Water Gardens 3.7 miles
- Sandbach Services M6 5.1 miles
- Alsager Golf & Country Club 6.5 miles
- Keele Services M6 8.9 miles
- Royal Stoke University Hospital 10.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Beeston Castle 11 miles
- Harplands Hospital 11.2 miles
- Regent Theatre 11.5 miles
- City Central Library 11.6 miles
- Stoke On Trent City Council 11.9 miles
- Stoke Town Hall 12 miles
- Staffordshire University 12 miles
- Trentham Gardens 12.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 19.8 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 24.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 49.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.