Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
149 Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2PP, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Mercure Brighton Seafront is an iconic building on the seafront of the city. Built in 1864 the hotel is full of original features and has grade 2 listed status and opened its doors at the same time as the West Pier was opened. Both the bar and restaurant have magnificent sea views across the English Channel . The property also benefits from onsite parking, although limited to 40 spaces. The Mews section of the hotel is like a hotel within a hotel, to the rear of the building. These rooms have been recently refurbished and offer a quiet retreat around an outside courtyard.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- i360 Observation Tower 0.2 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.3 miles
- West Street, Brighton 0.5 miles
- Brighton Dome Studio Theatre 0.5 miles
- Brighton Clock Tower 0.6 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 0.6 miles
- The Lanes 0.6 miles
- Royal Theatre Brighton 0.7 miles
- Brighton & Hove City Council 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Komedia 0.7 miles
- Brighton Dome 0.7 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 0.7 miles
- Brighton railway station 0.8 miles
- Brighton Pier 0.9 miles
- Preston Park 1.6 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.7 miles
- Brighton Marina 2.4 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.1 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 10.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.7 miles
- London City Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 18 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Designated guardians must present written authorization (certified signature) from parents.
Please note that the same payment card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in at the hotel