St Albans Road West, Hatfield, AL10 9RH, United Kingdom – Show map
family room with one double and one single bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
5 reasons to choose Ramada Hatfield
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 14 languages
Booking is safe
The Comet Hotel, as it is known locally, is a piece of modern history; an Art deco Grade II listed building designed in 1936 by E.B. Musman to reflect the iconic de Havilland Comet aeroplane. At the time the de Havilland airfield and aircraft factory was located just opposite the hotel. The de Havilland DH88 Comet Racer G-ACSS was the winner out of three Comet Racer aeroplanes designed & built to enter the 1934 MacRobertson Great Air Race from England to Australia. A statue of the Comet Racer G-ACSS sits in the grounds of the hotel with the original now housed in The Shuttleworth Collection near Biggleswade, open to public viewing.
Ramada Hatfield takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Show map
- Highfield Park 2.6 miles
- Brookmans Park 3.2 miles
- St Albans City and District Council 4 miles
- Principal Health Centre 4 miles
- St Albans & Mid Hertfordshire Magistrates Court 4 miles
- Saint Albans Magistrates' Court 4 miles
- St Albans Central Library 4 miles
- Saint Albans City Hospital 4.2 miles
- South Mimms Services M25 5.1 miles
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club 5.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dyrham Park Country Club 6.1 miles
- Garston 7.8 miles
- Knebworth House 7.9 miles
- Paradise Wildlife Park 7.9 miles
- Cockfosters 8.5 miles
- Watford Junction 9.3 miles
- Stanmore 10.1 miles
- Southgate London 10.1 miles
- Edgware 10.2 miles
- East Finchley 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Asda Supermarket 0.9 miles
- London Luton Airport 10 miles
- London City Airport 21.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 21.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The card used to book the reservation must be presented at check-in.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.