Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
Carrville, Durham, DH1 1TD, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 2887 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Classic Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Classic Twin Room
Premier Double or Twin Room
Small Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
6 reasons to choose Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Durham
The hotel has been privately owned by the same family since 1963, when it was transformed into a hotel. Whilst the tradition of good value and a personal welcome remains, Ramside Hall Hotel is proud to be the largest privately-owned luxury hotel in Durham, County Durham and the North East.
Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Durham Crown Court 2.4 miles
- Durham Magistrates Court 2.5 miles
- Palace Green 2.7 miles
- Durham Castle 2.7 miles
- Palace Green Library 2.8 miles
- Durham Train Station 2.8 miles
- Durham Cathedral 2.8 miles
- Bill Bryson Library 2.9 miles
- Institute for Computational Cosmology 3 miles
- University Hospital of North Durham 3.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Lumley Castle 4.3 miles
- WWT Washington 7.4 miles
- Beamish Museum 8.3 miles
- Beamish Open Air Museum 8.3 miles
- Washington Golf Club 8.8 miles
- Hylton Castle 9.3 miles
- Stadium of Light 9.7 miles
- Bishop Auckland Golf Club 10.9 miles
- Jarrow 12.1 miles
- Bowes Museum 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Durham Market Market 3 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 18.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
The Rib Room Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Pemberton's Carvery Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Golf Clubhouse Bar & Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Heated pool
- Pool with view
- Infinity pool
- Rooftop pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool (all year) (Additional charge)
- Outdoor pool (Additional charge)
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Evening entertainment
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:30
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be aware that a pre-authorisation amounting to GBP 100 will be held on your payment card until departure.
Spa and leisure facilities - complimentary access to pool, gym, sauna and steam room. For full access to the spa, including the hydrotherapy and outdoor pools, a spa pass is required at an additional cost. Advance booking is advised, please contact the hotel directly for more details.
Restrictions apply to children’s access to the pool. Due to high demand of leisure facilities on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, guests will be allocated access on check-in.