The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels
Beaumont St, Oxford, OX1 2LN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1590 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Oxford – Excellent location – show map
In the heart of Oxford, opposite the Ashmolean Museum, The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels offers sumptuous bedrooms and a wellness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
The rooms have high ceilings and period features, and each offers a modern private bathroom. Rooms also have satellite TV, mini-fridge and tea and coffee facilities.
The Restaurant at the Randolph serves a range of dishes from across Europe.
The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels is just yards from The University of Oxford Colleges. The picturesque riverside and boathouses are a 15-minute stroll, and Oxford Railway Station is half a mile away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oxford, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is there Parking ?The parking fee is £45.00 per night (from 1400 hrs till 1200 hrs). Kindly note parking is subject to availability, and we anticipate spaces to be res..Answered on January 2, 2022
- Can we eat in the hotelAlice Restaurant helmed by Executive Chef Chris Emery, is a bold, all-day dining restaurant and bar serving unique interpretations of classic British ..Answered on January 2, 2022
- Hi has the spa reopened and if so what facilities are available? Many thanksHello, Our Wellness Centre is open and all our thermal facilities are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.Answered on December 6, 2021
- Hello! If we are staying but planning to explore the city after our check out time - is there a place we can store our luggage for a few hours?You can store the bags after you have checked out with our Guest Services team.Answered on July 24, 2022
- Do you have disabled ( blue badge ) parking? Can it be reserved? Is it free?We do not have disabled ( blue badge ) parking.Answered on January 27, 2022
- Still looking?
The Alice Restaurant
The Drawing Room
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The credit/debit card used to book a pre-paid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required.
Please note that guests can use the thermal suite free of charge. This must be reserved in advance at the wellness center reception desk. Subject to Availability.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels
Guests staying at The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels include:
The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels has 2 restaurants:
- The Drawing Room
- The Alice Restaurant
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels by:
- Car 1h
The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels is 1,300 feet from the center of Oxford.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels on this page.
The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Steam room
- Bicycle rental
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area