Raven Hall Hotel
Raven Hall Road, Ravenscar, YO13 0ET, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 1132 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The property has been owned by Epworth Hotels since 2004 and undergone a rolling schedule of upgrading and improvements, including the addition of 8 eco log lodges and 3 luxury Suites. The position on the clifftop overlooking Robin Hoods Bay and the National Park is stunning and the Hotel has won a Best View in Britain award, popular with leisure guests, walkers and one of the foremost Wedding venues on the Yorkshire Coast. Set in 100 acres of Grounds including a 9 hole links golf course, putting and croquet lawns with the secret hanging garden battlements, the Hotel itself is steeped in history and has a comfortable country house welcome with staff who make every effort to make the stay special.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Cloughton 3.1 miles
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 7.4 miles
- Whitby Train Station 7.6 miles
- Whitby Abbey 7.6 miles
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum 7.6 miles
- Whitby Museum 7.7 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 7.8 miles
- Whitby Lighthouse 7.8 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 8.1 miles
- Whitby Pavillion 8.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Sneaton Castle 8.3 miles
- Peasholm Park 8.5 miles
- Scarborough cricket club 8.6 miles
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 8.9 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 9.5 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.7 miles
- Flamingo Land Theme Park 18.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Proudfoots Supermarket 8 miles
- Humberside Airport 57 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 59.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Raven Hall Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis equipment
- Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
08:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 18 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Raven Hall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Bookings made with an American Express card will not be honoured.
There is a lift that goes as far as the 2nd floor. There is a short flight of stairs to all 3rd floor rooms.