Raven Hall Hotel
Raven Hall Road, Ravenscar, YO13 0ET, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1131 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Raven Hall Hotel.
The property has been owned by Epworth Hotels since 2004 and undergone a rolling schedule of upgrading and improvements, including the addition of 8 eco log lodges and 3 luxury Suites. The position on the clifftop overlooking Robin Hoods Bay and the National Park is stunning and the Hotel has won a Best View in Britain award, popular with leisure guests, walkers and one of the foremost Wedding venues on the Yorkshire Coast. Set in 100 acres of Grounds including a 9 hole links golf course, putting and croquet lawns with the secret hanging garden battlements, the Hotel itself is steeped in history and has a comfortable country house welcome with staff who make every effort to make the stay special.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cloughton 3.1 miles
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 7.4 miles
- Whitby Train Station 7.6 miles
- Whitby Abbey 7.6 miles
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum 7.6 miles
- Whitby Museum 7.7 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 7.8 miles
- Whitby Lighthouse 7.8 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 8.1 miles
- Whitby Pavillion 8.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sneaton Castle 8.3 miles
- Peasholm Park 8.5 miles
- Scarborough cricket club 8.6 miles
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 8.9 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 9.5 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.7 miles
- Flamingo Land Theme Park 18.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Proudfoots Supermarket 8 miles
- Humberside Airport 57 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 59.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Raven Hall Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Tennis Equipment
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 18 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Raven Hall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Bookings made with an American Express card will not be honoured.
There is a lift that goes as far as the 2nd floor. There is a short flight of stairs to all 3rd floor rooms.