Just 2 miles from Belfast city center, Ravenhill Guest House offers free parking, award-winning breakfasts and homely rooms with free Wi-Fi. Belfast Central Rail Station is 1.5 miles away.
Each spacious room at Ravenhill Guest House has a private bathroom, TV, tea/coffee facilities, cookies and a work desk.
Full of character and Victorian charm, Ravenhill’s lounge and dining room have antique furniture and open fires. There is a library of books, maps and information to help you explore Belfast.
Ravenhill’s varied breakfast menu includes homemade bread and preserves, along with cooked and vegetarian options.
Within walking distance are restaurants, shops, pubs and cafes. Odyssey Arena is 2 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello my husband and I are thinking of having a few days in Belfast first week in September and are unsure if to bring our car. we are coming from the..Hello, Belfast has a good public transport system so most attractions can be easily accessed without a car, eg Titanic Museum is two miles from Rave..Answered on August 14, 2021
- Do all your rooms have a shower we are looking to book 2 rooms for 4 peopleThank you for your question. All rooms are ensuite with shower. Our double rooms have bath also. King rooms have large showers. Olive RavenhillhouseAnswered on October 4, 2020
- Do you offer breakfastHello, yes we offer breakfast at Ravenhill House, Belfast. Have a look at the menu on our web site where items are priced individually. Regards RogerAnswered on May 15, 2022
- I a travelling to a funeral on Fri 15th Jan at St John's Church and I need a room for the night. is it possible to stay with you please?Thank you for your inquiry. We are closed due to current Covid 19 restrictions until at least February 6th so we are unable to offer accommodation at ..Answered on January 11, 2021
- Hi, are you currently open? I may need a room on Sunday 6th June before flying to Heathrow.Yes, Ravenhill House is open.Answered on June 3, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Ravenhill House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Ravenhill House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Ravenhill House
Ravenhill House is 1.8 miles from the center of Belfast.
The prices at Ravenhill House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Ravenhill House is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ravenhill House by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 10min
Room options at Ravenhill House include:
Ravenhill House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):