Red Mullions Guest House
23 London Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Red Mullions was purchased by the current family in July 2007. Luke the manager joined soon after the purchase and we welcome you all to our guest house. Regulars will know how things have changed since the purchase but you don't need to be a regular to come and stay, check out our reviews and ratings. We are perfectly located for those wanting to visit Brookes (1/2 mile) and Oxford University, Oxford City Centre (2 miles)and the 6 surrounding Hospitals within walking distance of our guest house.
Red Mullions Guest House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- John Radcliffe Hospital 0.3 miles
- Churchill Hospital 0.6 miles
- Headington Hill Hall 0.6 miles
- St Stephen's House 1.2 miles
- Faculty of Law, University of Oxford 1.4 miles
- St Hilda's College 1.4 miles
- Greyfriars 1.4 miles
- The Botanic Garden 1.4 miles
- Botanic Gardens Oxford 1.5 miles
- Department of Zoology, University of Oxford 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pitt Rivers Museum 1.6 miles
- University of Oxford 1.7 miles
- University Museum of Natural History 1.7 miles
- Corpus Christi College Oxford 1.7 miles
- St Benet's Hall 1.9 miles
- Museum of the History of Science 1.9 miles
- Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology 1.9 miles
- Oxford Train Station 2.3 miles
- Blenheim Palace 8.5 miles
- Notley Abbey 10.9 miles
- London Luton Airport 36.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 38.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 52.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Red Mullions Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Baggage Storage
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Payment can be made at the guest house using cash, debit cards and credit cards. Red Mullions accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Regrettably, Red Mullions does not accept payment via cheque or Diners Club cards.
Please inform Red Mullions Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.