The Farmhouse at Redcoats
Redcoats Green, Stevenage, SG4 7JR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 201 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Between Hitchin and Stevenage, The Farmhouse at Redcoats offers home-cooked food and cozy bedrooms. The historic country house is set in 4 acres of gardens, with scenic views across Hertfordshire’s countryside.
The bright and airy bedrooms have free Wi-Fi access and period features. Each room has a private bathroom and tea/coffee facilities, and all are individually decorated.
Guests can enjoy fresh local produce and specialty wines in the restaurant. The delicious breakfast menu includes full English options, homemade preserves with 'a la carte breakfast and a cold buffet with pastries, fresh fruit and cereals.
Dating back to 1450, The Farmhouse at Redcoats is just a 5-minute drive from the A1(M) motorway. Free parking is available on site, and Cambridge city center and University Colleges are a 40-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- is late check-out possibly?Yes certainly, £15.00 until 12 o'clockAnswered on 24 November 2020
- Can guests stay on the property after check out, do trails go to the restaurant etc,?Yes absolutely, we have a 'Redcoats Ramble' which is a 4 mile walk around our beautiful countrysideAnswered on 5 August 2021
- Can you have breakfast in your room?Yes certainly! We can arrange for room service breakfastAnswered on 13 September 2021
- Hi Which rooms accommodate a dog please? ThanksThank you for your question; We have a number of dog friendly rooms available in our Farmhouse stable rooms and 1 barn superior room.Answered on 5 July 2022
- Hello could you please confirm which room types are suitable and available for petsThank you for your enquiry. We have a selection of rooms on site that are able to accommodate a dog. Please contact us directly for further information.Answered on 14 November 2021
- Still looking?
Managed by The Farmhouse at Redcoats
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Farmhouse at Redcoats accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
FAQs about The Farmhouse at Redcoats
The prices at The Farmhouse at Redcoats may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Farmhouse at Redcoats can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, The Farmhouse at Redcoats is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Farmhouse at Redcoats has 1 restaurant:
- Orangery Restaurant
The Farmhouse at Redcoats offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The Farmhouse at Redcoats is 2.4 miles from the center of Stevenage.
Check-in at The Farmhouse at Redcoats is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.