Redlands Country Lodge
Ladybank, Ladybank, KY157SH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 57 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We're not run of the mill! As our reviews say, we're not on the beaten track, but as long as you follow our directions and not your sat nav, you'll find us no bother! We are only 1 mile from the nearest village of Ladybank that has a small selection of shops but far enough away to feel like you've escaped the beaten track.
Property surroundings –
- Hill of Tarvit Mansion 4.1 miles
- Falkland Palace 4.2 miles
- Balgonie Castle 5.9 miles
- Kinross Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Dysart Harbour 10.8 miles
- St Andrews - Strathtyrum Course 12.2 miles
- St Andrews - Jubilee Course 12.4 miles
- St. Andrew's - The Old Course 12.8 miles
- St Andrews University 12.8 miles
- St Andrews - New Course 12.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Discovery Point 13.4 miles
- St Andrews Bay 14.3 miles
- Muirfield 19.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spar Supermarket 1 miles
- Mini mart Supermarket 1 miles
- The Village Inn, Pitlessie Restaurant 2 miles
- Muddy Boots Farm cafe Cafe/bar 2 miles
- The Kingarroch Inn, Craigrothie Restaurant 3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 4 miles
- Cupar Farmers Market Market 4 miles
- Lomond Hills Mountain 5 miles
- Falkland Palace Mountain 5 miles
- Tentsmuir Beach Sea/ocean 16 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 17 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 24.9 miles
- Glasgow Airport 58.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Redlands Country Lodge
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured parking
- Pet bowls
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 21:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 12 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Redlands Country Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Dogs are allowed in some rooms at a charge, however this needs to be confirmed with the property beforehand.
If arriving by car and using a satellite navigation system, please follow these directions:
- The property postcode may take you to Ramornie Farm, which is 0.2 miles from the property. In this instance, when you reach the sign for Ramornie Farm on your left, drive on to next junction and take a left where the signpost reads: Ladybank: 1/2 Mile.
- The property is 0.2 miles down this road on the right-hand side. Pass Heggie's Wood on the right and you will see large white stones marking the driveway and gate to Redlands Country Lodge. Please drive slowly when approaching the gate.
Please inform Redlands Country Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.