Redlands Country Lodge
Ladybank, Ladybank, KY157SH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 58 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Redlands Country Lodge.
We're not run of the mill! As our reviews say, we're not on the beaten track, but as long as you follow our directions and not your sat nav, you'll find us no bother! We are only 1 mile from the nearest village of Ladybank that has a small selection of shops but far enough away to feel like you've escaped the beaten track.
Area Info –
- Hill of Tarvit Mansion 4.1 miles
- Falkland Palace 4.2 miles
- Balgonie Castle 5.9 miles
- Kinross Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Dysart Harbour 10.8 miles
- St Andrews - Strathtyrum Course 12.2 miles
- St Andrews - Jubilee Course 12.4 miles
- St. Andrew's - The Old Course 12.8 miles
- St Andrews University 12.8 miles
- St Andrews - New Course 12.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Discovery Point 13.4 miles
- St Andrews Bay 14.3 miles
- Muirfield 19.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 1 miles
- Mini mart Supermarket 1 miles
- The Village Inn, Pitlessie Restaurant 2 miles
- Muddy Boots Farm cafe Cafe/Bar 2 miles
- The Kingarroch Inn, Craigrothie Restaurant 3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 4 miles
- Cupar Farmers Market Market 4 miles
- Lomond Hills Mountain 5 miles
- Falkland Palace Mountain 5 miles
- Tentsmuir Beach Ocean/Sea 16 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 17 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 24.9 miles
- Glasgow Airport 58.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Redlands Country Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Pet Bowls
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 12 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Redlands Country Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Dogs are allowed in some rooms at a charge, however this needs to be confirmed with the property beforehand.
If arriving by car and using a satellite navigation system, please follow these directions:
- The property postcode may take you to Ramornie Farm, which is 0.2 miles from the property. In this instance, when you reach the sign for Ramornie Farm on your left, drive on to next junction and take a left where the signpost reads: Ladybank: 1/2 Mile.
- The property is 0.2 miles down this road on the right-hand side. Pass Heggie's Wood on the right and you will see large white stones marking the driveway and gate to Redlands Country Lodge. Please drive slowly when approaching the gate.
Please inform Redlands Country Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.