11 Thurloe Place, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 2RS, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1765 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.1 miles
- South Kensington 0.2 miles
- London Science Museum 0.2 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.3 miles
- Imperial College London 0.3 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.3 miles
- Harrods 0.4 miles
- Royal Albert Hall 0.4 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.5 miles
- Sloane Street 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2 miles
- Big Ben 2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2 miles
- London Eye 2.3 miles
- Tower of London 4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.2 miles
- O2 Arena 7.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Luna Cafe Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Little Waitrose Knightsbridge Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London City Airport 9.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose The Rembrandt
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year) (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Rembrandt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Families are welcome at The Rembrandt, and children aged 4 or under stay for free when sharing with two adults. For families of three, a number of rooms can either accommodate a roll-away bed or a sofa bed.
Guests must notify the hotel at time of booking through Special Requests exactly how many adults and children will be in each room. Please be advised that the hotel cannot always guarantee a room if they are not made aware in advance that there will be 3 people in 1 room.
If you have reserved a rate that requires a deposit, for your security, the credit card used for pre-payment must be presented at check in. If the guest does not have access to the credit card, they must be able to provide an official form of photo I.D. i.e. Passport or photo driving licence, a copy of which will be retained by the hotel.
Please note that the health club has different opening times over the Christmas period:
Normal opening hours are Monday to Thursday 07:00-22:00 and Friday to Sunday 08:00-20:00. Last entrance is 45 minutes before closing.