St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Euston Road, Camden, London, NW1 2AR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 2234 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Chambers Junior Suite with Club Lounge Access
Superior Twin Room - Barlow Wing
Superior King Room - Barlow Wing
Premier King Room - Barlow Wing
Deluxe Room - Barlow Wing
Chambers Grand Junior Suite with Club Lounge Access
4 reasons to choose St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
After years of devoted restoration, the St Pancras Renaissance London Hotel is being hailed as the city's most romantic building. This 5 star hotel is located at St Pancras International Station and has direct access to London, the UK and Europe.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- British Library 0 miles
- St Pancras Railway Station 0 miles
- Kings Cross Station 0.1 miles
- King's Cross St Pancras 0.1 miles
- The Place 0.2 miles
- BMA House 0.3 miles
- King's Cross Theatre 0.3 miles
- Euston Station 0.3 miles
- London Canal Museum 0.4 miles
- The Brunswick 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 1.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.5 miles
- London Eye 1.9 miles
- Big Ben 2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.1 miles
- Hyde Park 2.4 miles
- Tower of London 2.5 miles
- O2 Arena 5.9 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- German Gymnasium Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Dishoom Restaurant 0.8 miles
- The Lighterman Restaurant 0.9 miles
- London City Airport 7.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Booking Office Bar & Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
The Gilbert Scott Bar and Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
MI + ME
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa/wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- VIP room facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.